52% of GCs and senior in-house lawyers are unaware of how their law firms award origination credit—a key metric of success and a basis for the enduring gender pay gap in law.
During this complimentary webinar, hosted in conjunction with the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), leading insolvency experts will discuss the role that origination credit plays in the advancement of women in law firms and highlight the ways in which lawyers and insolvency practitioners can work individually and collaboratively to create gender parity in the business of law.
The webcast is moderated by Burford Managing Director, Emily Slater (USA). Panelists include:
- Karen Fellowes Q.C., Senior Counsel, Stikeman Elliott (Canada)
- Ellyn Tan, Managing Director, FTI Consulting (Singapore)
- Sarah Link Schultz, Partner, Akin Gump (USA)
Tuesday, August 4th at 9am EDT/ 8 am CDT
Register for the webcast below:
By watching the webcast you will learn:
- Top obstacles facing women lawyers within the insolvency space
- Tools that women can use to ensure that they are receiving proper recognition
- Pragmatic economic incentives practitioners can implement to advance gender equity
- Valuable lessons learned through experiences from female industry leaders
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event