The Autumn 2017 Quarterly features an in-depth look at our 2017 Litigation Finance Survey of lawyers and financial professionals from around the globe, discusses law firm economics and addresses the question of control in litigation finance.
- 2017 Litigation Finance Survey
A quantitative and qualitative look into what law firms and in-house lawyers know about litigation finance and how they use it.
- Interviews with 12 leading lawyers
In June and July, Burford conducted interviews with 12 leading lawyers to get their personal perspectives on the industry and on litigation finance more broadly.
- Law firm economics: Comparing costs of self-finance vs. outside finance
Burford provides a comprehensive side-by-side analysis no the relative costs and benefits of self-financing versus outside finance.
- Demystifying the litigation finance diligence process
Burford deconstructs the diligence process for both new and experienced users of litigation finance.
- Controlling: Addressing a common question about litigation finance
Three members of Burford’s underwriting and investment team explain finance providers’ hands-off approach to legal strategy or other related decision-making.