The Autumn 2018 issue of the Burford Quarterly features articles on how Burford prices its capital, highlights from the 2018 Litigation Finance Survey and a roundtable on The Equity Project.
The Autumn 2018 issue of the Quarterly includes:
- Yes, legal finance is at an inflection point—but not the one you think
Burford’s CEO Christopher Bogart explores how he expects legal finance to change in the coming years.
- Introducing The Equity Project
Burford introduces a new initiative the provides an economic incentive to close the law firm gender pay gap.
- Q&A: Equity Project roundtable on women and the business of law
Eight Equity Project Champions discuss the gender pay gap in law—and explore opportunities to bring about meaningful change in the industry.
- Highlights from the 2018 Litigation Finance Survey
The latest of Burford’s annual survey on the legal industry reveals continued growth—and a significant gap in understanding.
- How law firms use legal finance as a marketing and business development tool
Learn how legal can finance can help lawyers become even better partners to their clients (and earn more business along the way).
- Pricing risk, structuring agreements and the cost of legal finance capital
By far, the most common question Burford’s team receives is: How much does Burford’s capital cost? The answer: It depends.