Legal departments in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) face multiple challenges—as with the rest of the globe, the region continues to brace for the economic headwinds of the years ahead, with parties increasingly seeking innovative solutions and cost structures to appease recent pressures to reduce costs.
In this hour-long webcast, Burford Vice President Dr Jörn Eschment and Schoenherr Partner Leon Kopecký will discuss ways in which companies in the DACH region can manage these challenges and become (even) more commercially-minded, by utilizing legal finance to create certainty around litigation costs and pursue affirmative recoveries without adding expense or risk to corporate balance sheets.
Thursday, 10 September at 3PM CET / 2PM BST / 9AM EDT
Register for the webcast below:
Watch the webcast to learn:
- How legal finance can help companies remove the risks and costs of litigation and arbitration
- How legal finance can provide working capital to companies
- Tools in-house lawyers can use to reduce legal expenses
- Strategies for monetizing legal assets
- How DACH law firms can adapt to meet clients’ budgetary constraints
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event