As legal finance continues to increase in use as a tool for both corporations and law firms alike, pricing structures continue to evolve to meet the needs of its users. This prompts a common question for those exploring the possibility of legal finance: how is it priced and what structure is the best fit for the situation?
This complimentary webinar will provide an overview of the pricing of legal finance agreements, while deep diving into the different types of structuring models. The panelists will also discuss how in-house lawyers can best work with law firms to share risk and offset costs.
This webcast will moderated by Burford Director, Christine Azar. Panelists include:
- Kelly Daley, Director at Burford Capital
- Andy Fletcher, Partner, Business Litigation at Blank Rome
- Barry Abrams, Partner, Business Litigation at Blank Rome
Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm EDT/ 1:00 pm CDT
Register for the webcast below:
Watch the webcast to learn:
- An overview on legal finance
- What funders look at when determining pricing
- The different pricing structures
- How law firms can add value during the litigation funding process
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event