Burford Senior Vice President Elizabeth Fisher will be participating in a webinar highlighting how to drive gender equality within the legal profession from the client perspective with a focus on intersectionality. Advancing Women's Equality in Law:The Client Perspective, is co-hosted by Burford Capital and The InterLaw Diversity Forum.
Monday July 6
5.00 pm to 6.30 pm BST
The webinar will cover:
- How gender diversity influences which firms GCs engage
- How we can consider intersectionality in order to support all women across race, LGBT+, disability, etc.
- Effective and innovative ways companies are working to close the gender gap
- How law firms can better collaborate with their clients to advance gender equity
- How we can empower men who work in-house and at law firms to be better allies and sponsors to support women’s advancement
- Sarah Blomfield, Managing Director, Global Head of Compliance, Rothschild
- Elizabeth Fisher, Senior Vice President, Burford Capital
- David Jackson, Managing Director, Head of Group Corporate, Treasury and M&A Legal, Barclays
- Patti Kachidza, Head of Litigation, M&G Prudential (Former); Axiom
- Daniel Winterfeldt QC (Hon), Founder & Chair, InterLaw Diversity Forum; Global Capital Markets Partner, Reed Smith
The InterLaw Diversity Forum was established in 2008 by founder & chair Daniel Winterfeldt QC (Hon), originally as an inter-organisational forum for all LGBT+ personnel in the legal sector. Since its founding the InterLaw Diversity Forum has expanded its scope beyond LGBT+ to encompass all strands of diversity and inclusion (including BAME, Disability, Gender, and social mobility), with a particular focus on cultural change in the workplace and 'multiple identities'/intersectionality.
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event