While about half of all law firm associates are women and about 25% are people of color, their representation in more senior roles remains unacceptably low.
Watch Burford’s conversation with prominent diversity change-makers from Hogan Lovells and Alterity ADR on innovative and pragmatic solutions to advance diversity in law and the importance of sustaining that momentum to promote and retain diverse talent.
Attendees will learn:
- How to develop DEI strategies that encourage meaningful change
- The role of companies in pushing for diversity
- The value of economic incentives like The Equity Project in accelerating the pace of change
- Susan Bright, Global Managing Partner for Diversity & Inclusion and Responsible Business, Hogan Lovells
- Marcie Dickson, Founder & CEO, Alterity ADR
- Aviva Will, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Burford Capital
- Harry Matovu QC, Barrister and Queen’s Counsel, Brick Court Chambers; Director, Burford Capital Holdings (UK) Limited
- Andrea Muller, Non-Executive Director, Burford Capital; Non-Executive Director, Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC
- Liz Bigham, Chief Marketing Officer, Burford Capital
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event