Litigation is inherently unpredictable, but litigation budgets need not be. However, most in-house lawyers surveyed say their outside firms do not provide reliable litigation budgets.
Accurate litigation budgeting is an essential area of expertise for Burford Capital as the world’s largest provider of commercial legal finance. We regularly help funded clients accurately budget for their most important commercial disputes.
Join our conversation with Nicholas d'Adhemar, Founder and CEO of Apperio, as we discuss best practices in accurately managing litigation budgets.
In-house and law firm lawyers as well as CFOs and financial professionals will learn:
- The most effective ways for lawyers and CFOs to think about litigation budgeting
- Tools and best practices that can support accurate litigation budgeting
- How legal finance can help businesses and law firms avoid unnecessary risk
- Nicholas d'Adhemar, Founder & CEO, Apperio
- Suzanne Grosso, Senior Vice President, Burford Capital
Register to watch the recording