Economic uncertainty is intensifying demands on businesses to extract more value and manage costs. This dynamic also extends to the strategies employed by legal departments when dealing with enforcing judgments and awards. To gain deeper insights into how in-house lawyers are tackling this dilemma in 2023, Burford commissioned independent research surveying 350 GCs, heads of litigation and senior in-house lawyers across the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
Among other findings, the research shows that vanishingly few (2%) senior in-house lawyers recover 100% of the value of their judgments and awards—demonstrating the need for funded recovery solutions.
During this webcast, panelists will discuss key takeaways from the research and tools and techniques for enforcing valuable judgments and awards. The webcast will take place at 11:30am ET | 4:30pm BST.
- Tom Evans, Asset Recovery, Burford Capital
- Victoria Fox, Vice President, Burford Capital
- Dipti Hunter, Partner, Keidan Harrison
- Fraser Mitchell, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Natalie Todd, Partner, Cooke, Young and Keidan LLP