2020 was an extraordinarily complex year for the legal profession: While the pandemic created unexpected challenges for the legal industry, we also saw better performance than anticipated (substantially so for some firms), as reported in the Citi Private Bank and Hildebrandt Consulting 2021 Client Advisory.
Burford Co-Chief Operating Officers Aviva Will and David Perla host a virtual fireside chat with Brad Hildebrandt, Hildebrandt Consulting Chairman, to examine why some pockets of the legal industry flourished in 2020, explore the adoption and use of technology within the legal industry, consider profitability and other trends for 2021, and consider what the future may hold in terms of legal capital.
Complete the form below to watch the recorded webcast:
Attendees will learn:
- Why law firms experienced extraordinary results in 2020
- How technology is being adopted throughout the legal industry
- Law firm profitability—how law firms manage profitability and the increasing role of profitability in law firm compensation
- What role legal finance will play in the current downturn (and what has changed since the last global financial crisis)
- Why more companies are monetizing as well as funding their recoveries
- Key trends to anticipate in 2021
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event