While law firm growth and demand have accelerated at a pace not seen in over a decade, this growth is not without its challenges; increasing expenses, the competition for new talent and adapting to a hybrid work model continue to disrupt the bottom line, according to the 2022 Citi Hildebrandt Client Advisory.
Join Burford Director Bill Walker and Vice President Reda Hicks as they host a fireside chat with Brad Hildebrandt, Chairman of Hildebrandt Consulting, to review findings from the 2022 Client Advisory, reflect on factors that led to law firm success in 2021 and discuss key opportunities and upcoming challenges for the legal industry in 2022.
Attendees will learn:
- Key factors that led to law firm success in 2021
- What opportunities exist for the legal industry in 2022
- How to overcome new and existing challenges in the business of law
- How greater availability of alternative fee arrangements and legal capital can benefit both law firm and in-house lawyers
- Brad Hildebrandt, Chairman, Hildebrandt Consulting
- Bill Walker, Director, Burford Capital
- Reda Hicks, Vice President, Burford Capital
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event