Leaders of top firms join Burford to discuss how to align with client priorities as their legal budgets remain flat and their legal needs increase.
Building on a recent published panel, Christine Azar will talk with law firm leaders from Ballard Spahr and Bartlit Beck to address major trends expected in 2021, how law firms are evolving to meet client needs and what law firms are doing to set themselves apart.
Tuesday, March 23, 1:00PM EST / 12:00PM CST / 5:00PM GMT
Register for the webcast below:
- Jason Leckerman, Litigation Department Chair and Member, Expanded Board, Ballard Spahr
- Jason Peltz, Managing Partner, Bartlit Beck
- Christine Azar, Director, Burford Capital
Attendees will learn:
- How key trends anticipated in 2021 are playing out
- How the pandemic has changed the way that law firms are defining value
- What law firms are doing to set themselves apart
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event