Preparing for the impact of a new administration is a uniquely challenging exercise in 2021 as the US grapples with a divided Congress. Join Burford’s panel discussion for insights from DC strategists on the legal and regulatory impact of a new administration and a 50/50 Senate.
The panel will be moderated by Danielle Cutrona, Former Senior Counselor to the Attorney General at the US Department of Justice and Burford’s Director, Global Public Policy, with Matt Johnson and Israel "Izzy" Klein, co-founders of the Klein/Johnson Group, a bipartisan lobbying and public policy firm in Washington, DC. Johnson and Klein are respected advocates on behalf of a wide range of clients on Capitol Hill, in the executive branch and across official Washington.
Wednesday, March 10 at 12:30pm EST/ 5:30pm GMT
Register for the webcast below:
Attendees will learn:
- Impact of the 50/50 Senate split on appointments, committees, legislation
- New administration’s agenda and its impact on regulation, law
- What to expect from the looming battle for legislative control in 2022
- Danielle Cutrona, Director, Global Public Policy, Burford Capital; formerly Senior Counselor to the Attorney General at the US Department of Justice
- Matt Johnson, Co-Founder and Principal, Klein/Johnson Group; formerly top policy aide and lawyer for Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-TX)
- Israel "Izzy" Klein, Co-Founder and Principal, Klein/Johnson Group; formerly top communications aide for Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and then-Rep. Ed Markey (D-MA)
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event