With continuing economic uncertainty and $10 trillion of corporate debt outstanding in the US, corporate legal departments will look to tighten the purse strings on legal spend.
In this hour-long webinar, we highlight the ways in which companies use legal finance to access working capital and dramatically reduce legal spend, while discussing the benefits that companies can receive by harnessing technology and managed services.
The webcast is moderated by Burford Vice President, Alyx Pattison. Panelists include:
- Rufus Caine, Vice President at Burford Capital
- Joe Borstein, Managing Director at Ernst & Young
By watching the webcast you will learn:
- How legal finance can provide working capital to companies
- What tools are at your disposal to make plaintiffs action worth pursuing
- Strategies for monetizing legal assets
- Ways in which legal finance can provide risk-share
- Tools in-house lawyers can use to reduce legal expenses
Watch the webcast by filling out the form:
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event