Economic uncertainty will transform the insolvency litigation landscape.
This hour-long webinar highlights lessons learned from the 2008 Financial Crisis to help lawyers and insolvency practitioners prepare for the COVID-19 downturn.
Leading insolvency experts discuss their insights on the benefits and potential concerns of litigation arising from the Global Financial Crisis and how legal finance will be used as a tool to confront the economic fall-out from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The webcast is moderated by Burford Director, Quentin Pak. Panelists include:
- Robin Ganguly, Counsel at Burford Capital
- Mike Jervis, Partner at PwC
- Tiffany Wong, Managing Director at Alvarez & Marsal
- Marcus Haywood, Barrister at South Square
By watching the webcast you will learn:
- What challenges are facing insolvency experts in the current environment
- How the insolvency litigation arena will unfold in light of the continuing economic uncertainty
- How legal finance can be used as a tool for maximizing recoveries for insolvency estates
Fill out the form below to view the webcast:
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event