As legal finance continues to increase in use as a tool for both corporations and law firms alike, pricing structures continue to evolve to meet the needs of its users. This prompts a common question for those exploring the possibility of legal finance: how is it priced and what structure is the best fit for the situation?
This webinar provides an overview of the pricing of legal finance agreements, while deep diving into the different types of structuring models. The panelists discuss how in-house lawyers can best work with law firms to share risk and offset costs.
- Kelly Daley, Director at Burford Capital
- Andy Fletcher, Partner, Business Litigation at Blank Rome
- Barry Abrams, Partner, Business Litigation at Blank Rome
Watch the webcast to learn:
- An overview on legal finance
- What funders look at when determining pricing
- The different pricing structures
- How law firms can add value during the litigation funding process
Watch the webcast by filling out the form below:
Contact Burford to learn more about this marketing event