In the last eighteen months, dozens of new arbitrations were registered by ICSID (38 in 2019 alone, and another 33 in 2020 so far) not to mention those filed under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules. The damages claimed in many of those arbitrations are significant and many claimants have turned to arbitration finance in order to advance their claims.
Burford Director, Jeffery Commission, along with Versant Partners Garrett Rush and Kiran Sequeira, host a complimentary webcast to examine those claims filed in 2019-2020, as well as examine the ICSID and UNCITRAL awards rendered during that same period.
Attendees will learn:
- The number and details of ICSID and UNCITRAL arbitrations filed in 2019-2020
- The number and profile of claimants seeking arbitration finance in 2019-2020
- The percentage of damages awarded versus damages claimed in 2019-2020 arbitration awards
- The valuation approaches, interest rates, and cost allocation methods applied by tribunals in 2019-2020 awards
- The legal and arbitration costs, as well as duration, of ICSID and UNCITRAL arbitrations resulting in awards in 2019-2020
Fill out the form above to watch the recording!